P.B.J. Outreach, Inc. is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is classified as a public charity. Thus any contributions made to the P.B.J. Outreach, Inc. are tax-deductible.
Ways to support our cause:
PBJ is seeking the donation of a van in good working order to transport clothing to our Detroit distribution areas. We are also seeking a facility, warehouse or storefront in the Plymouth area for the purpose of expanding our food and clothing operations.
PBJ provides food and clothing for approximately 250-350 people every Saturday
morning and our needs are great. Below is a list of the items that are needed.
Please note: PBJ has limited space and volunteers, so It is appreciated if you would ONLY drop off items that are on the list below. If you have items to donate that are not on the list below, we suggest you drop them off at your local Salvation Army or Goodwill.
If you have a donation, please bring it in through the west entry of Our Lady of Good Counsel Church. The church is located at 47650 N Territorial Rd, Plymouth, MI (Map). Please label the donation PBJ and drop it in the PBJ labeled box, which is down the west hallwa.
Please note: PBJ does not have the ability to pick-up any items. ONLY drop off items that are on the list below, thank you.
Canned Baked Beans
Candy (small bars)
Bulk Pop Corn
Zip Lock Bags (Quart and Sandwich)
Canned or Boxed Foods
|For hygiene kits we need NEW items only- we prefer travel (small) size items.
Feminine Hygiene Products
|Seasonally appropriate gently used or new clothing and shoes for men and women. (Note: we are no longer accepting children’s clothing, shoes, toys, etc.)
|Triple antibiotic ointment
Anti-fungal foot cream
Please make your check payable to:
P.B.J. Outreach, Inc. and mail to:
P.B.J. Outreach, Inc.
PO Box 702458
Plymouth, Mi. 48170-0981
If your workplace is involved in a United Way workplace campaign, please consider designating P.B.J. Outreach, Inc. as a recipient. The PBJ United Way number is 86-1096943.
1. Send a check payable to P.B.J. Outreach, Inc.
2. PBJ will follow up with a letter to both the person making the donation (acknowledging the donation and listing the PBJ’s tax exempt status for tax records), as well as to the family member or family in whose memory the donation is made indicating that a donation was made in memory of the deceased by the donor.
3. Enclose a letter or note with the following information:
• The name of the person whose memory the donation is being made for.
• The name of the family member or family to notify that a donation has been made.
• The relationship to the family member or family relationship of the deceased
• The address of the family member or family of the deceased.
If you are planning a funeral service and would like PBJ donation envelopes to be available, please fill out the Contact Us Form and choose bereavement envelopes.
Thank you for your continued support.